Christina Ricci Goes Bang
For bang maintenance, in between cuts, Prive’s Guy Romeo gave client Christina Ricci a step by step tutorial for styling and go.
6 Steps For Perfect Bangs:
1. When the bangs are wet, pull hair back into a pony tail
2. Comb bangs from eyebrow arch to eyebrow arch to form a point side up triangle (should not go further than an inch into the hairline), out of the way and hold hair out in between fingers
3. Take scissors and hold them parallel to the floor
4. Cut hair below fingers in a straight line
5. When wet, leave 1/2 inch longer then desired lenght. When dry, best if you style hair first trim
6. Drop remaining hair- bend by point cutting (think of a picket fence) Ricci tried this at home and the next time Romeo saw her, she had perfect bangs.
• Take your time
• You can always trim more if needed, you cannot always add if nedded!!
• For wet, wavy, curly and/or resistant hair- mix a dime size of relaxing gel and a drop of shine serum
• Already styled, dry, normal to wavy hair- weightless amplifier.