For bang maintenance, in between cuts, Prive’s Guy Romeo gave client Christina Ricci a step by step tutorial for styling and go.
6 Steps For Perfect Bangs:
- When the bangs are wet, pull hair back into a pony tail.
- Comb bangs from eyebrow arch to eyebrow arch to form a point side up triangle (should not go further than an inch into the hairline), out of the way and hold hair out in between fingers.
- Take scissors and hold them parallel to the floor.
- Cut hair below fingers in a straight line.
- When wet, leave 1/2 inch longer then desired lenght. When dry, best if you style hair first trim.
- Drop remaining hair- bend by point cutting (think of a picket fence) Ricci tried this at home and the next time Romeo saw her, she had perfect bangs.
• Take your time
• You can always trim more if needed, you cannot always add if nedded!!
• For wet, wavy, curly and/or resistant hair- mix a dime size of relaxing gel and a drop of shine serum
• Already styled, dry, normal to wavy hair- weightless amplifier.